Follow this six-step process to ensure consistent measurement for improvement:
What are the behaviors that contribute to a great Digital CX?
- Personalized Experience
Question Creation Rules
- Avoid double barrel questions ("and" "or" questions)
- Always phrase in the positive
- Use close ended questions
- Avoid absolutes
- Keep answer choices consistent
Develop Scoring Standards
Ensure accuracy and consistency in form scoring with scoring guidelines defining the desired behavior for each question.
Weight behaviors by assigning more points possible to those deemed more important to the Digital CX.
Set Scoring Goals and Thresholds such as…
- Red, yellow, green criteria
- Process for action plan submission
- Reward and recognition component
In your Communication Campaign use field messaging that is consistent, timely, relevant, and informative. Always detail program benefits and objectives!